Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Jeff Grizlo Resigns As Executive Vice-President Of The Objectivist Party Of New York

On July 22, 2009, Jeff Grizlo resigned as Executive Vice-President of the Objectivist Party of New York. He served in that capacity since the Objectivist Party of New York was chartered on June 7, 2008.

In commenting on his service as OPNY Executive Vice-President, Grizlo said:

As Executive Vice-President, I had the honor of serving directly under Dr. Tom Stevens, President of the Objectivist Party of New York. Besides working closely with me in a political and professional capacity, Dr. Stevens has also been a close personal friend and mentor. When I met him, I was hanging out with friends, living a purposeless life and deeply influenced by my fear of God. He provided me with direction, taught me to use reason and to free myself from superstition and mysticism. At first I resisted. The path Tom offered was a difficult one. He was prepared to devote a large amount of time to me if I would fully commit myself to the effort. I soon realized what an extraordinary opportunity he was offering to me. I had few professional, leadership or social skills but Tom saw I had potential and believed in me. I trusted him and doing so has changed my life. So although I am resigning as Executive Vice-President of the Objectivist Party of New York, I look forward to continuing to serve with Dr. Tom Stevens on the Governing Board of the Objectivist Party.

Jeff Grizlo has been a member of the Objectivist Party since its founding on February 2, 2008.

No comments:

Post a Comment